Welcome to the Supplier Registration Portal used by the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI).
This on-line supplier registration process is designed to help us better track our supplier relationships and
identify suppliers to contact when new procurement opportunities arise. Registration is an important element
in our search for companies that demonstrate the ability to add value and provide high-quality goods and services
that are competitively priced, reliable, and aligned with our service level expectations. The FHLBI makes its
purchases by separately-negotiated agreements and not directly through the Supplier Registration Portal.
First-time visitors to the Supplier Registration Portal will need to have your company's contact information
and tax ID number available to register. By registering on this site, you agree that the FHLBI can use
that information for procurement purposes and that others who may subscribe to CVM Solutions may use
it to contact you as well.
The Supplier Registration Portal will automatically acknowledge receipt of your registration when the completed profile is
submitted. All profiles will be reviewed upon submission and if there is a need for your products or
services, you may be contacted by one of our purchasing representatives. If there is no current need
for your products or services, your information will remain in our database for future access by FHLBI
personnel and CVM Solutions subscribers. We will utilize the supplier database for information related
to current and future purchasing transactions, but registration does not assure we will purchase from your
How to Register:
1. If you would like to be considered as a supplier, complete the on-line Supplier Registration Profile. This step is the beginning of the process that allows your
company information to be made available to FHLBI's procurement personnel for potential opportunities. This profile form should take you approximately 20 minutes to complete.
2. Before beginning, gather the following information:
a. Company history and capabilities overview
b. Your Tax ID number
c. Your products/services listing
d. NAICS/SIC codes
e. Details on service area covered or area in which your products are distributed
3. This information will be kept in a database that will be used to identify potential vendors for opportunities that arise and are without obligation of any kind on the part
of either you or FHLBI.
4. You will be requested to update your information annually, via an automated email generated from this site. Please help us by keeping your company records of your company up-to-date.
5. To begin the online registration
click here .
For more information on FHLBI's supplier program, please visit http://www.fhlbi.com .